Thursday, May 20, 2004

Inside out

sometimes i feel that i am a different person on the outside that the one in. I am who i am, but there are some sides of me that never see the day of light, sides that i can never reveal to the people around me, because that is not the person they know. When we are so used to being a certain way, its hard for ourselves and other people to imagine us in a totally different way. And yet that 'darker' side of me still exist and is longing to be released, even if its just for a while.

We are all constrained by morale and social rule, and feel that we are somehow restricted by them, making us unable to express what we want or do as we please. Ironically these same morales keep society going and preventing us from totally forgetting all form of control.

I look for an outlet, not a place where i can totally disregard society or morals, just a place to at least release some forbidden desire and to be able to strike a balance, letting the inside out for a while, before my whole world becomes upside down..