Friday, November 05, 2004

Winds Of Change

Sometimes, like can just suck for no apparent reason. Or rather, it sucks because of loads of reasons. They say that problems always seem the worst when you are facing them and after it has passed, it doesn't seem that bad after all. Well, right now it seems very very very bad... for one, George W Bush was just reelected.. hehehe.. no, thats just a joke. For one, John Kerry lost... no, that was a joke too!

Seriously, life can suck sometimes. I can't even get anyone on the internet to chat with me! And the internet is supposed to be the place where strangers can meet and chat about anything! and i cant even get a single person to talk to me! Sometimes, i just feel like talking to strangers or meeting someone new to chat with. Its refreshing and maybe its because there is no one in my cirlce of friends that i can really talk to. All in all, its a lonely walk. Things have ot changed much for the past few months. Im still stuck in the same old place. But the winds of change are coming pretty soon, or not. Depending on what i do next. I went for an interview this week, and the people offered me a job on the spot, for me to start work as soon as i finish my diploma. The thing is, its in Singapore. The company is great, the pay is nothing to shout about but i have been told that it is a reasonable offer

The thing is if i go to work, what happends to my studies? My father is convinced that i will not want to further them the minute i start to earn some decent cash. He prefers that i get a Bachelors first. On the other hand, my brother and those knowing our financial situation says it would be better ot go to work and further my studies later> Im confused and unsure. Maybe thats why life seems to down now. I envy those who have the money to go where they want and not worry about money. And though i do not blame my father for the lack of money, i do wish that we had alot of it! From the way i see it, there isnt money for me to get a degree. Going overseas will require money that we dont have and it would be silly to not acknowledge the fact.


I'm glad that some of the people i know are not held back by money. It comforts me that at least the people that i care for have been given some oppurtunity. I know everyone dreams of becoming rich beyond their dreams. Being a bit of a realist, i do not hope for these things.

A MAn Who Wants Nothing Has EveyThing!!!!!!


So, since i cant have everything, ill just have to cut down on my wants. Logical? No really, but it makes life more bearable. I can see that things may or may not change alot, but change will come within these few years i am sure. I just hope they are for the better.