Wednesday, August 11, 2004

The most feared 4 letter word

There is one word that will strike terror and fear, cause anxiety and nervousness among people old any young alike. So fearsome is this word that it is nothing short of a foul word.

EXAM

Unfortunately, this is one foul word we all can never seem to get off our minds and mouth. It's 2 weeks till doomsday and i am still no more prepared for it than i was 2 months ago. My goodness, what have i been doing!? Nothing actually, lots of games, doing stuff, the usual things that keep all of us former teens but no quite adult people. Remember? "I'm not a girl/boy/whatever, not yet a woman/man/whatever" by Britney whatever Spears. Yup, it's that time of year again when we are all so worried sick about the finals but cant seem to get away from the oh so powerful pull of entertainment and leisure. We know we should be studying our brains out, yet we don't and in the end we tell ourselves, "i could have done better actually". But, still, just like me writing this blog. I know that i should instead be writing the equation for a steady flow energy equation or finding the radius of gyration of spinning gasing, but here i am writing about nothing, telling it to no one, because no one reads my site!!

It's a relieve i guess. My mind is instead occupied by my darling, about my friends, dinner and also why the word sophisticated is always written in the past tense.

BUt all this ramblings aside, the pressure of exams are starting to set. I'm trying to remember the formula for Poissons ratio.

ANyway, i got to stop, been taking to much time, have to find the various processes involved in non traditional machining.